Gold Slump Continues

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
62 block hunt with the DF turned a buck in change , a brass lock with the key in it, iron hazards', 2 junk shade's, and again a 925 silver ring with a stone , no gold, the DF was work, digging large holes to find only- , nails, barbed wire, sparkler rods', umbrella top's, 1 inch tacks' and iron, i figured since the DF - has been in the closet i would try something else , no dice , the Gold Slump Continue's. Craig's got me on Moe Joe :yoda::( , anyway beside's the stiffness after hunting on a sloped beach , enjoyed getting out, happy hunting. :frustrated::stormy:

Attachments

• P1010097.jpg
    P1010097.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 635
Earl,that’s a pretty nice ring,not gold but still a nice find..Congrats,I’m sure golds just around the corner..What machin were you using that you were digging all the iron? And do you dig iron signals intentionally or was the machine falsing?

Woodbutcher

The Whites Surf Master Dual Field , its a PI dig all machine, but deep , that 925 silver ring was 12 inches deep, i might have found it with the Equinox and 15 , but might not have, the only problem using the machine, if it's a lot of iron, or trash ,on the beach , your digging to China , i like the machine when the beaches are clean of iron garbage , happy hunting, hope all is well, Earl

Joe

Fresh drop's here only, no old gold here like up in CT , only saw one posting one gold find here , and was small, 925, and Tungsten ring's here , gold slim to none,2-Tungsten Carbide , 2- silver 925 rings only this year , not a good pay day.

OC is tuff for sure, I think you had a good outing. I know I was in contact with 5 guys hunting down there this weekend. Mark, Tom, Steve, Dennis, and Scott..only one found gold..Dennis. Scoot came home early Monday AM and hit SP and found gold here in the bay.

CFM-CT Reply

Guess by the end of the year , you can call me Captain 925 :shock::laughing: , did you see OBNs post :surrender: PS I don't know if the AQ will even help me , one thing i wan't to know, how many people late 50s up, get stiff , and ake after hunting on sloped beaches , cause the pain on my end , is not worth the pay off of 925 :gaah::oldguy::twister:

Guess by the end of the year , you can call me Captain 925 :shock::laughing: , did you see OBNs post :surrender: PS I don't know if the AQ will even help me , one thing i wan't to know, how many people late 50s up, get stiff , and ake after hunting on sloped beaches , cause the pain on my end , is not worth the pay off of 925 :gaah::oldguy::twister:
Your symptoms are just age and from alot of detecting. I recently started taking glucosamine ( Costco). I have noticed a marked improvement and relief of joint pain , flexibility and balance. Give it a go !

You can only have his moniker if you find at least 100 silver... ;)

Get used to stiffness... I have it everyday its the arthritis in my knees.. get home from work or physical therapy and grab the ice packs... :D

Gee Craig/ Bruce/Mark

Do you read anything in thread's before you pass the verdict :roll:, Thread headline : Hunted with the Whites Surf Master Df , not the NOX :shrug: Ps captain 925 , is not Captain Silver , Bruce take him out hunting, i guess Mark can't get him out of the house :hornetsnest::hide::peckkey::snowtruck::snowtruck: To much Landscape , and no play time couped up in the house , makes Jack a dull boy :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS Here is a link to a new hobby Craig , it's a costly hobby , if you think medal detector's are high Watch Out :D https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials , here is a another link , check out my next Telescope , than the mount's , not cheap https://www.highpointscientific.com...150b-apo-refractor-with-4-focuser-tok1501-tok Takahashi - Triplet 150mm

Last edited:
Hey Slump Master get your butt back out there... gold is $1525 an ounce :lol:
In order to be a "Slump Master" shouldn't you have at least a minimum amount of times that your out hunting for gold? Going out once every quarter of the year doesn't qualify - especially when you got more scoops and detectors than 90% of the pirates on here! :lol:

Felix

:laughing: ? What do you need , i can thin the herd , a DF , OR Sov., Euro tek pro for the kid's, Stavr scoop , PS no Zincons as payment , and sorry i don't ware speedo's , i herd from a reliable sorce on here you like Pink :lol: here is a new link for Pink just for you buddy , https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/new-arrivals :D :thumbsup: PS Maybe Sexton can make you a new Pink decal so you can dress Merlin in pink also :cheer::woohoo::laughbounce::excited::razz:

Last edited:
Bruce / OBN

Thanks bro. , im on a mission to release Craig from the Demon before i croke , i will try to get out more, today storm's linger , and what i hate is this humidity , OBN im out of popcorn buddy , can you help me out :popcorn: , i might have to break out the waders here like Craig before the s--- get's to deep howboutit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom