equinox question

Gold vdi numbers

just curios if anybody has ever found an actual gold ring with the equinox 800 that rings up as a 19-20-21 or has it always been a penny .thinking of skipping these numbers as they always seem to be a penny for me . what's the purpose of a discriminating machine if you can't skip junk targets. thanks:?:

Gold can ring up from 1 -24 on my 600.heres a video with gold ringing up
https://youtu.be/SsgspduZA_8

It's math......

Time vs amount of targets recovered.

Playing the odds I would have to say that concentrating on low tones where a much higher concentration of rings register would pay off better.

It's math......

Time vs amount of targets recovered.

Playing the odds I would have to say that concentrating on low tones where a much higher concentration of rings register would pay off better.
That part is true. If I dig like 20 straight pennies maybe so. But a beach littered with coins , I will never walk away from.

Wedding band

I found a gold wedding band at 20, depends on depth, size of ring and also the karat of the gold. I dig all numbers, beach is easy digging with a good scoop.

just curios if anybody has ever found an actual gold ring with the equinox 800 that rings up as a 19-20-21 or has it always been a penny .thinking of skipping these numbers as they always seem to be a penny for me . what's the purpose of a discriminating machine if you can't skip junk targets. thanks:?:

This rang up exactly like that. 19 20 21. It’s 18k gold plated 925 silver. [PH[/PHP

Attachments

• 12F7FFB1-DC2D-4DD1-A21D-A23E669AC8F0.jpg
    12F7FFB1-DC2D-4DD1-A21D-A23E669AC8F0.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 139
Back
Top Bottom