2 Days worth of Finds

Buellride

Forum Supporter
I have been traveling/working a ton as of late. Haven't had much time for any hunting save for the last 2 days. But they were productive hunts, total of 3 silvers...Merc, Rosie, and 1945S War Nickel. Funny thing was for the Merc and the Nickel today, they are both 1945Ss....find that pretty interesting.

Oh, and 10 Wheaties...a pair of 1919s and then a bunch of 1940s and 50s wheats.

HH and GL All!!!

Attachments

• 8_16_2019 Finds Total.jpg
    8_16_2019 Finds Total.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 269
Great effort Paul. Amazing how you can keep pulling silver out of those "worked out" areas. Maybe you'll get a break in Sept. or Oct. to do some more extended hunting. Good luck!

Good hunt congrats on the silver.

nice finds there.Congratulations!

Thank you Gentlemen!

Great effort Paul. Amazing how you can keep pulling silver out of those "worked out" areas. Maybe you'll get a break in Sept. or Oct. to do some more extended hunting. Good luck!

True, either I am a terrible 1st time pass on my hunts or I am too fast, or I am just learning my machine more and more....I think all of the above:p

I would love to find truly exceptional ground again and pull multiple by x 2 again...maybe, FINALLY I will find my SLQ before the end of my fiscal year.

Some nice hunting Paul, glad to see you again found some time. Congrats on the Merc, War Nickel along with the first year Rosie and all those Wheat's. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom