Married!

Way to go! Been bleak fossil hunting here at the beach. Haven't found a camel tooth or ice age horse tooth in a couple years.

Congratulations. May you both have a long and happy life together.

HD

Congratz. She's a keeper ! Oh, and go find some super cool stuff now too ! :cool3:

Huge CONGRATS to you both!! Hope to see some posts of your dynamic duo adventures afield..."The adventures of Donney and...uh...you never gave us a name...") :?:

Best wishes for a long and happy marriage Donney.

It's been a pleasure watching you grow up on this forum over the past 6 years.

Congrats on your wedding, and she will metal detect besides you,you are one lucky fellow. it makes it easy for birthday gifts, detecting gear/new detector?again congrats. Jon Go Noles

She’s a digger AND she’s hot?? You, my friend, have hit the JACKPOT!;)
Have FUN with each other, RESPECT each other and take CARE of each other. If you have those three things you will never go wrong.
Congratulations to both of you!:wine2:

Congratulations. A beauty, a friend and a partner all in one. May you have a long and happy marriage. My wife and I just celebrated number 55. We have always endeavored to treat each other the way we want to be treated.

Congratulations to both of you, you make a great couple.

“May you both live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.”

Congrats Donney on finding your greatest treasure of all. May all the years follow with great health, great adventures and cherish memories. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom