Made the purchase today...

FindandDetect

Elite Member
I decided to get the Ultimate coil for the V3i for my birthday (since it was yesterday). I also got a new upper and lower shaft for quicker switches. It should get to me in the middle of next week. We'll see how she performs!

Got one a couple of weeks ago for my DFX, you will like it for big open spaces without a large number of targets! Very light weight, same as the 950 but better balanced with the shaft in the center. Don't think it will be too good in fields with stubble as it is not as solid at the 950 and will get caught on the stubble. If you machine came with the D2 coil you are going to LOVE the weight of the U13

I decided to get the Ultimate coil for the V3i for my birthday (since it was yesterday). I also got a new upper and lower shaft for quicker switches. It should get to me in the middle of next week. We'll see how she performs!

Happy Birthday, and happy hunting with your new coil. Will be watching to see what you find and think about the coil.

I bought one for my V3I so far so good pin points well. I only have a couple hours on it and really like it. The machine seems to show targets deeper than they are on the scale but I'm still learning with it. You'll like it.

I noticed on the DFX that if the target is very shallow and you pinpoint it in the center it show it at 2" but at either end it is 0.. Have not verified the depth on something below 4"

Back
Top Bottom