other benefits of Forum

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
One of those benefits is getting to meet other people from across the country. I was able to hook up with Mark from Houston, aka SpringTxDigger, for a beach hunt here while he was out west with his wife who had a business meeting near by.
I did O.K., found a nice little .925 toe ring and some clad.
I'll let Mark talk about/post his goodies, but let's just say his DFX loves the salt water sand beaches of California!:lol:
My regular hunting partner and buddy Ken, aka knohrdy, very much enjoyed meeting Mark and sharing one of our favorite beach spots!:yes:

Mark, If you ever have an opportunity to get out this way again, we'd be more than happy to travel to other local beaches that have been good to us. I'm sure interested in your DFX as an upgrade. Glad to meet another "Whites Guy"

Hey thanks Ken. You guys were great! Thanks for meeting up with me. Ken I Love my DFX. I don't think you could go wrong getting one.

Here are some pics from today:
IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

We left the beaches a little cleaner. If I ever make it back to CA I'll look you guys up.

If you ever make it to Houston let me know. I've got a place you'd love to hunt!

Thanks Guys!

looks like the dude in black is taking a beach whizzzzzzz and gal in white top is on lookout. You all had nice finds. Thats what it,s all about.......................

Mark, you certainly had a great afternoon ! Where did you locate the silver ring?
Your DFX shines today ! I know you are smiling right now !

It's great to hear of others hooking up for a hunt. One thing's for sure, you never have to worry about the other guy getting it all. Just wait a few days and it is like starting over again. Congratulations on a successful outing!!:yes:

Very nice finds. You are sooooooo right Ron. Getting to finally meet with friends from the forum is awesome.

Wow!

Thats Cool That Ya Met Up With Another Forum Member.i Hope To Do The Same Someday Soon.looks Like You Guys Had A Good Time.nice Little Toe Ring!
Nice Pics Too!

Back
Top Bottom