advice and old thread help

flyguy784

Elite Member
First, the advice.
I'm 67 and have suffered with intense hip pain for years. I never let it stop my pursuits, detecting, fishing etc. About 6 months ago I was hunting a permission and the old guy came out and said, "you gotta bad hip", it was that noticeable I guess. He had his hip joints replaced a few years back. I quote, "The only thing I regret about it is that I suffered sooo long and didn't address it years ago. Long story short, I took his advice. When the surgeon saw my Xray, he said he was suprised I could even walk. 7 weeks now since my replacement and he was right. One of the best things I ever do. I'm in the recovery phase where I'm constantly saying," hey, that used to kill me". Don't put it off any longer if you have the issue. Sure it's uncomfortable for the first two or three weeks, now, it's a joy.
Now for the help, there was a thread on here a while back. Last days that Hitler was alive. It was the bunker scene and some computer wizard had made a parody about metal detecting. Substituting english for Hitlers voice as he freaked out at his generals. About someone gave him a crappy detector. It was excellent. I have someone that would love to see it. Anyone know the link ?
Thanks guys.

Glad it helped. Ive seen another with the same sceen targeted at the Mods of another forum. I cant remember if i have seen that one or not.

My wife has had both knees replaced. Hard headed woman would not use a walker. BARELY would use a cane. Two week checkup she walked into the doctors office carrying a cane and his PA asked why are you carrying that. She told him for him if he got close to her knee. Second knee replacement within a week she was getting depressed because she could not do everything she wanted to do Had to have a chat with her over her expectations. She Said But it does not hurt. That was her greatest immediate benefit was the pain was gone Today she will tell you I Love My new Knees

Don't suffer needlessly. Consult a good surgeon.

Back
Top Bottom