eyeball find...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Finally had some time to go to the park today for a couple hours and plugged 5 bucks in change one copper ring and spotted a four hundred dollar Milwaukee V28 Lithuim-Ion cordless hammer drill lying along a downed wood fence.

Not wanting to be a bad Christian, especially after such a nice Easter sermon from the pastor today I left the tool for the park district to come back for. Started to sprinkle about 6pm, such a nice piece of equipment to get wet just don't seem right... went back to the park to check :D

Darn it if I didn't remember to bring a plactic bag :shock: I just couldn't leave it there... could I? I don't think they will miss it until Monday morning if they come back at all. Must have been there all weekend, how many top of the line drills do you think the city has in their inventory? Sure is a nice drill, tax dollars going to waste, not sure what I will do now :lol:

Ya know what to do with it! Some poor fence buildin' guy will have to pay for it outta his pocket if he can't find it! Make his day by calling City Parks and telling them you got it and want to return it to their maintenance shop!

OH and Happy Easter! Sounds like a good clad count you got there!

Option noted... wouldn't be hard for them to ID the drill as one of theirs. Bet they go back to work on the fence Monday too, might stop by.

Back
Top Bottom