Muddy silver

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, after getting hit with 16"+ of snow last week, I thought for sure the season was over. After 48 hours of 50 degree rain, its basically all gone :cool3: this is New England though, and we have 2-4 more inches forecasted overnight! :laughing: anywho I got out to barber park for a combined 2.5 hours. First hunt was with dirty bob and provided the half and a merc. I had to run back to work and returned back for the final hour and was rewarded with a 1900 barber quarter and another merc. These woods have provided close to 50 silvers by now :shock: hoping to get back out there tomorrow, but I suppose it depends on the snow totals and my schedule. Might be the last show and tell til next year, ill have a post up of my favorites of 2019 right around the new year. The totals weren't all that great compared to previous seasons, but the quality was there this year. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 1210190940_Film4.jpg
    1210190940_Film4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 617
  • 1210192008_Film4.jpg
    1210192008_Film4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 627
  • 1210192009_Film4.jpg
    1210192009_Film4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 630
  • 1210192009b_Film4.jpg
    1210192009b_Film4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 601
Another fantastic hunt Jeff......BIG Congrats. Hopefully the latest round of snow won't be much. They're predicting only 1-3 inches in my neck of the woods and a warm weekend so I'm hoping to get out once more before putting the detectors away.

Great job again ! Glad to see ya still able to get out with the all the snow ya had so far. Love pulling those halvesđź‘Ť

Some very nice hunting Jeff. Way to take advantage of the opportunity that Mother Nature put in front of you. congrats on the Walker, the Barber Quarter and the Merc's. Hope that you can get out and add a few more before the big freeze comes. Trapper

WOW, that is a very productive area you found there.
Do you know more about the history of it, without giving it away?

Wow! Nice late season hunt.
I did the exact same thing . I was just about getting ready to put the machine in my closet for the year, then we got that warm rain and had green grass showing again. I got back out for one last hunt.
Well I was hovering right close to you all year in silver totals , but I think you may have pulled just a bit beyond my reach now....
Congrats on a sweet hunt and looking forward to seeing your year end totals.

Oh man what a score, congrats on a fine multi-silver hunt Jeff. If its your last of the year, great finish. Love the Walker, I've only dug one, # 2 has to be out there somewhere. Look forward to your end of the year wrap up. HH Mark

What ? 16" of snow, so the poor MA guys had to settle for walker halves, standing quarters, and barbers ? Can't get LC's with 16" of snow ? :?: :laughing: :sissyfight: The alligator tears are just flowing over here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back out detecting, since it never snows here :D

I love muddy SILVER lol just haven't found any lately.... CONGRATs Great Digs!!!

Mike K "Ohio"

Back
Top Bottom