Ack! NEVER ... EVER going back to Xfinity Center again

BottleCapKing

Elite Member
I don't care if Ronnie James Dio rises up from his grave and says he is doing one show and one show only - at the Xfinity center - I WILL NOT GO.

That place a complete and total traffic nightmare.

Mind you, Xfinity center is about a half-mile, if that, off of 495. I got off of 495 at 8pm last night. I got out of my car at 9pm. Iron Maiden had already started playing. I got back in my car a little past 11pm last night. I got on to 495 at about 1:25AM. I probably would have been there much longer if some nice gentleman hadn't intentionally blocked the traffic so I could get out.

The brain surgeons who direct parking parked me in such a way I was facing the outgoing traffic with no hope of being able to turn around to go with the flow of traffic. I honestly thought I would end up being the last car out of the parking lot.

On the plus side, with all of the drivers who were drinking and smoking pot while they were stuck in traffic - there were zero accidents. I don't even want to imagine what an accident would have done delay-wise.

Iron Maiden, as usual, was AWESOME.

You lucky dog! Did the Mrs. Go too? Pot is legal now so everybody thinks its okay to smoke it wherever unfortunately. Little do they realize that its still a misdemeanor to do so while driving :laughing: good ol' M****OLES :D
P.S: I don't believe that first paragraph one bit :D

Last edited:
You lucky dog! Did the Mrs. Go too? Pot is legal now so everybody thinks its okay to smoke it wherever unfortunately. Little do they realize that its still a misdemeanor to do so while driving :laughing: good ol' M****OLES :D
P.S: I don't believe that first paragraph one bit :D

Nah, the BCQ is not into Iron Maiden or anything Metal. Though, I suppose if Maiden was opening for Ella Fitzgerald, she would have gone.

I had an extra ticket too. I should of asked if you wanted to go. Did not know of your musical tastes.

Smoking pot while driving is an DUI offense.

You're a brave person to go there for a concert. Been over 20 years since the last concert and at least 10 since the last fishing and hunting show. Just not worth it with all available on the net.

By the way, I think Cellr's taste in music is that band the "3030's". He likes the beeps, chirps and grunts style. :D

You're a brave person to go there for a concert. Been over 20 years since the last concert and at least 10 since the last fishing and hunting show. Just not worth it with all available on the net.

By the way, I think Cellr's taste in music is that band the "3030's". He likes the beeps, chirps and grunts style. :D

Watching a metal show on the net is not the same thing as being there. Required a lot more bravery to go see the Venom/Slayer doublebill back in the day. That Venom crowd was...something.

Back
Top Bottom