Answer this please

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Why in the current active user list at the bottom of the page are some of the names highlighted in different colors ? Thanks Mark

Those are the active mods and admins.
Right now nobody is in bold and nobody is watching us so...FOOD FIGHT!

DSC_8512-web.jpg

The bold just is an indication they are online and logged in, for all we know they are away from their computer either stuffing their faces with the many donuts we have to send them as bribes to get them to do us "favors" or doing something else like binge watching Gilligan's Island reruns.

Last edited:
The bold just is an indication they are online and logged in, for all we know they are away from their computer either stuffing their faces with the many donuts we have to send them as bribes to get them to do us "favors" or watching something else like binge watching Gilligans Island reruns.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:toofunny: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Neat reply Digger !!!!

It doesn't end there.
A long time ago I was told to get to "Elite" status you have to go the extra mile around here...
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=93024

I finally made it and then I was told I needed to keep proving my worth it I was going to get the special prize awarded if and when I hit 10,000 posts.
That came and went and still nothing.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=207560

I was told 15,000 is the new 10,000....
I sure hope there is a light at the end of this long dirty tunnel, I have blisters all over my hands plus I developed an allergy to the very expensive protectant and wax coat products someone who shall remain nameless insists on using....that I have to supply.

It doesn't end there.
A long time ago I was told to get to "Elite" status you have to go the extra mile around here...
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=93024

I finally made it and then I was told I needed to keep proving my worth it I was going to get the special prize awarded if and when I hit 10,000 posts.
That came and went and still nothing.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=207560

I was told 15,000 is the new 10,000....
I sure hope there is a light at the end of this long dirty tunnel, I have blisters all over my hands plus I developed an allergy to the very expensive protectant and wax coat products someone who shall remain nameless insists on using....that I have to supply.

I noticed there were different "status" titles like "elite" but never gave it too much thought, probably figured it had to do with number of posts.

I wonder who holds the record for most posts thus far ?

Now what would be really neat is if when you got to 100,000 posts you got a free Propointer, and at 500,000 posts a free AT Pro :laughing::laughing::laughing: ......just kidding ! :lol: :j/k:

(of course you'd also have to send in 500 boxtops from all the Crackerjack you eat while enjoying reading the posts :lol: )

I noticed there were different "status" titles like "elite" but never gave it too much thought, probably figured it had to do with number of posts.

I wonder who holds the record for most posts thus far ?

Now what would be really neat is if when you got to 100,000 posts you got a free Propointer, and at 500,000 posts a free AT Pro :laughing::laughing::laughing: ......just kidding ! :lol: :j/k:

(of course you'd also have to send in 500 boxtops from all the Crackerjack you eat while enjoying reading the posts :lol: )

Gary,

At the bottom of the Main Page there is section entitled Top Stats. You can go in there and do a variety sorts, including Top Poster.

Vlad added this awhile back, but being at the very bottom of the Main Page I don't think it gets many looks!:D

Gary,

At the bottom of the Main Page there is section entitled Top Stats. You can go in there and do a variety sorts, including Top Poster.

Vlad added this awhile back, but being at the very bottom of the Main Page I don't think it gets many looks!:D

Thanks Ron, I do check that occasionally.

I did figure out how to see who has the most posts so far by going to the members list and sorting by posts. The current top poster has (as of the time of this reply) 29,333 posts ! You are currently in 4th place, move up to 3rd and maybe you get the bronze medal :lol:

Edit to add: I reversed the post count sort and would you believe it looks like over 18,000 members have zero posts ? I guess that's not too bad considering as of right now there are a total of 46,375 members.

Right now nobody is in bold and nobody is watching us so...FOOD FIGHT!

View attachment 390575

The bold just is an indication they are online and logged in, for all we know they are away from their computer either stuffing their faces with the many donuts we have to send them as bribes to get them to do us "favors" or doing something else like binge watching Gilligan's Island reruns.

Thank you for clearing that up Mark

Back
Top Bottom