Nice little .925 Claddagh ring from the ballfield

Ron 71

Forum Supporter
For the past two months I have dug nothing but clad and trash, the last good find I had was a .925 ring I found in the lake on Memorial day weekend. When this one showed up she was a welcome sight, hopefully the next drought won't be as long. I recently picked up a Nel 3 frequency Hunter coil for my 705 (Thank you Woodbutcher) and I have to say it's the best coil I've used so far. Now I can find clad and trash really deep! :laughing: No deep silvers yet but if they are there I have a much better chance of digging them. Hope you all are having a great summer, Thanks for looking and HH all!

IMG_1073.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_1078.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_1082.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sorry for the small pics, I just switched from photobucket to postimages
and I'm not sure yet how to make them larger.

Good that your luck changed considering your time put in detecting. Those Claddagh rings always bring on a grin when I find one, I have a couple in 925 but sure would like to find a gold one.
DL

Good that your luck changed considering your time put in detecting. Those Claddagh rings always bring on a grin when I find one, I have a couple in 925 but sure would like to find a gold one.
DL
Thanks Dirty Love! This was my third .925 claddagh, I'm with ya on the gold one, sure would be pretty in 18k :yes:
Nice break to your drought, that's a pretty one, congrats.
Thank you BBsGal!

Thanks Jeff! My daughter moved out to Chicopee, is that any where near you?
There's gotta be a bunch of old parks and swim beaches between us.

Its about 20-25 mins from here, but so isn't everywhere else I hunt :lol: if your ever out that way let me know! Also, there's definitely areas in between us, its about getting the time and having the stars align all at once lol we will get out there! Until then, keep it up bud!

Back
Top Bottom