Anyone here acquainted with the Golden Mask 5+ detector?

Tony (Michigan)

Just curious. I've been looking into it a lot recently. I mainly detect for coins.

Thanks for any input pro or con.

Nope- first I ever heard of that brand was just the other day on this (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=173165) thread. Seemed like a warning to stay away from that brand. Never heard of anybody on this forum using one.

That said, it looks like you were able to find a couple users in a different part of the forum ne.

So it's primarily a european brand, huh? Very interesting. It's weird how we can be completely unaware of trends and brands in different parts of the world. If there's actually a Japanese brand of metal detector and I'm still unaware of it I'm gonna feel pretty silly. :lol:

Last edited:
Just wait till they come out with a metal detector you can wirelessly connect to a search coil through a program on your cell phone.

I've used two of them, the GM5 and GM5+.
Pretty good machines, but the most important thing is to buy from an authorised dealer or you'll have no warranty, even then the postage cost and downtime for repairs is considerable.

Back
Top Bottom