• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Junker breaking my heart

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
I had an hour or so to kill so I decided to hit a couple of the local tot lots and do a quick sweep to see if any fresh drops appeared. First lot had a new coating of mulch so I didn't hang out too long. Second lot was empty when I arrived but started to fill up with people as I detected.

While one of the moms was chatting me up about my best finds, have I paid for my detector in finds yet, bla bla bla, I hit a penny signal and reach down to pick it up. Ended up being this very nice little ring. Look and feel is right but there is no 925 mark. There is a makers mark on the inside. Odd that they would make such an intricate ring out of something other than a PM. I looked at it under a loop and it is silver over copper. I can see the copper showing through. Oh well. Another one for the girls.

Around the side is written "faith makes all things possible"

BCD

P.S. Excuse the pictures, but photobucket is acting up tonight.

Attachments

• 20170316_192223.jpg
    20170316_192223.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 20170316_192158.jpg
    20170316_192158.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 146
Broke my heart, then it broke my oldest's heart. It was too small for her. My youngest got it and is very excited about it. Good news for me is she will likely lose it in the elementary school playground and I'll get to find it again!

BCD

Back
Top Bottom