Jamflicker's 2013 SoCal Review - Best Year Yet With 840 Grams of Silver

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey Everyone,
I hope everyone's year is off to a great start. 2013 was my best year yet with 840 grams total of silver found and hit a high with 865 wheat pennies and 200 silver coins. I got to hunt with a bunch a different buddies from Buzz and crew up north and Curtis (carcur) in Nevada, and Mike (MDC) in San Diego plus all my buddies here in So Cal. I was able to hit the 200 silver coin total which I was really happy with. Some of the highlights of the year were finding my first Franklin and Barber Halves, 2 chauffeurs badges, a WWI Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen pin, a sterling WWII Air Force pin from their Air Transport Command and my first 1909 wheat penny which I ended up finding 3 of.

Here are my totals for the year:
200 Silver Coins (591.2 Grams)
-170 Dimes (93 Rosies, 73 Mercs, 4 Barber)
-10 War Nickels
-3 Halves (1 Barber, 1 Walker, 1 Franklin)
-16 Quarters (1 Barber, 2 SLQ's, 13 Washingtons)
-1 Foreign (Australian 3 Pence)
865 Wheat Pennies (Key Dates - 1909 x 3, 1914s)
3 Indian Head Pennies (1883, 1905, 1909)
2 V Nickels (1887, 1912d)
9 Buffalo Nickels
$508.25 in Clad
40 Silver Jewelry Items (248.9 Grams)

Good luck in 2014 everyone.
Jason

Attachments

• All Silver.jpg
    All Silver.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 567
  • Silver Coins.jpg
    Silver Coins.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 554
  • Silvers.jpg
    Silvers.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 554
  • Jewelry.jpg
    Jewelry.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 573
  • Wheats.jpg
    Wheats.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 560
  • Tokens.jpg
    Tokens.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 553
  • Pennies.jpg
    Pennies.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 550
  • Nickels.jpg
    Nickels.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 557
  • Misc.jpg
    Misc.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 550
  • Military.jpg
    Military.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 548
  • Chauffer Badges.jpg
    Chauffer Badges.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 546
great year Jason congrats
I had a blast meeting you and the other guys and getting to hunt socal cant wait to do it again
your going to have to start digging the low tones so you can find some gold:D
I found one of those texaco things year before last

Awesome Jason. There are some really cool jewelry pieces there. Almost 2# of silver there. Thanks for posting and good luck on future hunts bud.

Is that necklace the 57 gram necklace I remember pics of someone posting earlier this year?

Just curious, what do you do with your silver bracelets and necklaces?

Congrats on an amazing assortment of silver, relics and other cool items. I really like those tokens and keys. Best wishes in 2014!

Jason, you had a great year. 200 Silver coins is quite an accomplishment and still over $500 in clad. I congratulate you on all the rest of the finds as you had a very complete year. Jack

Impressive collection of silver, lots of cool sterling pieces...you done good! Congratulations on a very successful 2013 campaign, and best of luck in 2014!

Dude you seriously nailed 2013. Need to build a pirate chest for all that silver loot!

Enjoy your posts, way to go - congrats!

Very impressive pile of silver Jason and nice variety of other finds!
If I put my silver finds for 2013 in one place it wouldn't really be a pile, more like an arrangement.:lol:
Keep killing it in 2014!

That's a great year if I ever did see one! Great pic with all that silver! Congrats on another fantastic year!

Congrats Jason on an outstanding year and I know this year is also going to add some new highs in your finds. Will plan on hunting with you again soon.
Congrats on the four silvers this year already. HH Jason. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom