Jamaica??

I sent an email to the Minister of National Security in Jamaica. Will see how that turns out.

Gary, you have too much fun! And how many rings do you think I will find there? My water needs to be WET not hard and white!

Thanks all for the replies.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

…...hey, maybe some of the explorers from the early 1900's dropped some old coins :snowing: :lol:

I sent an email to the Minister of National Security in Jamaica. Will see how that turns out.

Gary, you have too much fun! And how many rings do you think I will find there? My water needs to be WET not hard and white!

Thanks all for the replies.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

…...hey, maybe some of the explorers from the early 1900's dropped some old coins :snowing: :lol:

I forgot to add that if you haven't checked the funny edits thread in a while you have many funny edits of yourself to catch up on :lol:

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=258582&page=80

not sure when you last had a chance to check it, but the above link goes back to near the end of October, you can start back more if you haven't checked it till before then.

I believe Scoundrel is looking for and inviting all scuba buddies to go dive for more gold coins along the treasure coast. I recall he had some "decent" luck a while back ;)

I sent an email to the Minister of National Security in Jamaica. Will see how that turns out....

You're not serious ? Well if you want it to become more front & center an even more "pressing issue" (to get "BOL's" passed out to every single airport person and lifeguards, etc...), then this is the way to do it. And if it wasn't an actual law before, this will be the fasted way to get it to become one. It will get passed desk to desk , till it eventually lands on an archie's desk, or someone who figures it can be used as a weapon, etc... Then .... Presto, a law. And we can all sit around and pat ourselves on the back for getting this clarified now. :no:

Notice gold-digger-2 hunted there "1.5 yr. ago" with "no problem". And all it takes is posts like this, where someone muses "is it allowed". Which merely spawns the "Lets' all rush to the embassy" and "national security" and ask (after all, can't be too safe, eh ? What better way to find out than to ask the top-most-powers-that-be, eh ?). Then presto: Another law is born.

You're not serious ? Well if you want it to become more front & center an even more "pressing issue" (to get "BOL's" passed out to every single airport person and lifeguards, etc...), then this is the way to do it. And if it wasn't an actual law before, this will be the fasted way to get it to become one. It will get passed desk to desk , till it eventually lands on an archie's desk, or someone who figures it can be used as a weapon, etc... Then .... Presto, a law. And we can all sit around and pat ourselves on the back for getting this clarified now. :no:

Notice gold-digger-2 hunted there "1.5 yr. ago" with "no problem". And all it takes is posts like this, where someone muses "is it allowed". Which merely spawns the "Lets' all rush to the embassy" and "national security" and ask (after all, can't be too safe, eh ? What better way to find out than to ask the top-most-powers-that-be, eh ?). Then presto: Another law is born.

Tom,

Did you see the sign in the last post? That is all I needed to decide to do what I did. I am not going if no response.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=265449&highlight=Jamaica

.... Did you see the sign in the last post? ....

Yes. And this is a testament to how such things are born.

I realize your current "clarification seeking " didn't cause that past-tense poster. But instead of ever becoming "buried minutia" ( that perhaps rank-and-file lowlings are not aware of), it will keep it front and center.

I really hope you do a live feed when you retire and hunt those 3rd world beaches. I mean, I hope you get away with it completely and all, but the real world can be a female dawg.

Back
Top Bottom