Show me the money! Feel free to guess! Update: Answer in thread

100 dollars with a big silver coin.

Matt

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I wish and oddly enough that is what I thought too! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

26 bucks in paper wrapping a silver dollar to total $27.00.

I wish! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

10 dollars total. 3 x dollar coins and 1 five, 2 ones in bills.

Close! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

Quarter wrapped in a Five dollar bill

Really cool find Barb!! My guess is ..:?:

Thanks! It was just laying on the wet sand too on a pretty deserted beach! Very interesting!

my Guess is about 35.00 an a dollar coin of a president.

A 5$ bill 2 1$ bills and a presidential dollar

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Very close! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

$2.50. Two 1$ Bills and two quarters... cool find!

Not too far off! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

25$ even 23$ in bills and 2 dollar coins... Awesome find! :cool:

Not too far off! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

Neat capture Pirate Queen! Five dollar bill and a half dollar.:?:

Man Dirtydog my friend you were very close!! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

Not too far off :) Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

Uh oh, a Coke dealers stash!:shock:

It did have a few pipe aerator screens with it (not pictured) which I threw away. :laughing:

1 dollar coin. The paper surrounding it doesnt count as its unusable!

:laughing: I hear I can mail it to the mint and get good bills for them but I think I will just put it in my treasure display :) Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

$2.50 (the fifty being a '44 walking half)

I wish! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

7 dollars. 1 dollar bill 1 5 dollar bill 1 dollar coin.

BCD

$12.00 in cash and a 50 cent piece wrapped inside. $12.50 total

I say $5 total. Four $1 bills wrapped around one presidential dollar.

Looks like a prank by a fellow detectorist or competitor.:lol:

Very close guess! Do you live near me????? LOL Oddly enough it was found just laying on the wet sand of a very deserted beach area but just below the top of the slope that had recently eroded away a bit. Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

$6 bucks. 5 $1 bills and a $1 presidential coin

Very close guess! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

It looks to me like there's:
  • a one dollar bill
  • a five dollar bill
  • a large-dollar-sized coin or token. :)

Thanks for the fun! Looking forward to hearing what you have there. :D

Very close! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

Thats pretty cool. Id say about 6.50 total. A five, a one and a couple quarters.

Close! I should have put something in the pic to gauge size. The larger item is the size of an older dollar coin. Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

I wish :) Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

cool find kapi looks like a $5 bill and 4 $1 bills looks like maybe a silver foreign coin?

VERY close! Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

The answer is show below. There were also 4 aerator screens with it which I threw away. Thanks everyone for guessing! This was fun!

Attachments

• coin front.jpg
    coin front.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 263
  • coins back.jpg
    coins back.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Money 2.jpg
    Money 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 270
Very close guess! Do you live near me????? LOL Oddly enough it was found just laying on the wet sand of a very deserted beach area but just below the top of the slope that had recently eroded away a bit. Thanks for guessing, answer revealed below!

I wish I did live closer to you! The white stuff if covering the ground here in Western PA.:( I do get to spend 17 hours in Ft. Lauderale this weekend though. I'm packing a detector with me and hitting the beach outside my hotel when I get in late Sunday night!:D

Nice finds Kapi! Congrats on the big silver and cash! I think you should be able to trade in that tattered tender for fresh new bills at the bank :yes:

I wish I did live closer to you! The white stuff if covering the ground here in Western PA.:( I do get to spend 17 hours in Ft. Lauderale this weekend though. I'm packing a detector with me and hitting the beach outside my hotel when I get in late Sunday night!:D

That sounds like a fun trip! Gold luck!

Nice finds Kapi! Congrats on the big silver and cash! I think you should be able to trade in that tattered tender for fresh new bills at the bank :yes:

My Dog Ate a 100 dollar bill and a 20 dollar bill too that I dropped in the house.. well didn't actually swallow it.. so no following her around for a few days :lol:

but.. if you have both Serial numbers intact then they will take care of it at the bank.

Good find! How much does the silver weigh?

Lol nice job was going crazy trying to google coins with 6 sided star and PRE. I was thinking maybe a coin from Spain :no: also thought it could have been a private mint Trump coin :)

Bank probably will not take the bills BUT the US Treasury would and replace them. You just need to send them in with an explanation as to how they became trashed.

Nice find

Bank probably will not take the bills BUT the US Treasury would and replace them. You just need to send them in with an explanation as to how they became trashed.

Nice find

I think they will look good in my treasure display maybe :)

Wow Kap you found a GWB double eagle? I'd have rather found that as a gold ring. He's my hero. Now I know you are the Pirate Queen!

Thanks my friend! Want me to come toss it out on one of your beaches??? :)

Lol nice job was going crazy trying to google coins with 6 sided star and PRE. I was thinking maybe a coin from Spain :no: also thought it could have been a private mint Trump coin :)

LOL I was hoping the same thing before I opened it up. But the thickness made me think maybe a token or something.

Good find! How much does the silver weigh?

26.37 grams WOOT!

Welll... THAT was fun.

:gettinmoney:

R5

My Dog Ate a 100 dollar bill and a 20 dollar bill too that I dropped in the house.. well didn't actually swallow it.. so no following her around for a few days :lol:

but.. if you have both Serial numbers intact then they will take care of it at the bank.

Ewwww.. My friend thought her dog ate her wedding ring once and she followed the dog around awhile to find it. Turns out he just stole it and dropped it out in the yard with his other toys and she was able to find it with a black light (diamond ring) at my suggesting as she is over 1000 miles away from me.

Thanks for the tip on the bills. I think I will keep them and put them in one of my treasure displays.

I think they will look good in my treasure display maybe :

Thanks my friend! Want me to come toss it out on one of your beaches??? :)

Thanks Kap. Have Mr. Carrot swim it down and lay it gently with a lot of respect on the wet sand. Then message me on the location. Or you could have Larry drive it down. A 6 hour round trip and $20 in gas ,he want mind.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom