Bought a bounty Hunter 1100 Discovery

bobcartree

Forum Supporter
for $15.00 They wanted 25.00, it's got a small coil for trashy areas, pretty simple Machine I couldn't pass it up for 15 bucks

Attachments

• Bounty-Hunter-Discovery-1100-Metal-Detector.jpg
    Bounty-Hunter-Discovery-1100-Metal-Detector.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 216
Congrats on your bargain find. They all work, just some better than others.

yeah I took it out, I like the discriminate discrimination, It's not bad for A simple Set up like that , quarters and dimes How the hi Patch, you got your Zinc pennies , pull tabs, Nickel , Then iron Which does pretty good, it's good for the kind of metal detecting I do Thanks

That small coil was the icing on the cake! I wonder if the seller has the stock coil lying around somewhere?

I got that picture Off the Internet And that was the pictures I seen on the Internet, so I don't know if that's a standard coil for that model I would have to do some more research, thanks

I bought the BH Discovery 3300 from Radio Shack when it was on clearance for $115 in 2006. It was my 1st new good detector. Paid for itself in clad alone the 1st year. That thing hit on 2 small gold chains (without medallions) during the time that I had it. i killed the tot lots and dry sand at the beach with it. It was great machine for me! Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom