Quest Customer Service

pescadore

Elite Member
Let me start by saying that I have been very pleased with my Quest Pro and love the weight, speed, and target ID ability. When I first got it, I did a comparison of the large coil and the small coil that came with the detector when I bought it. When using the small coil there was very little difference in depth compared to the large coil and I was able to get a good ID on a test garden 10 inch quarter in my dirt. Especially since I started water detecting when it warmed up, I used the small coil almost exclusively with great results. A little over a week ago, I went to the river to do a little detecting and my detector would not give a signal on anything. I changed to the large coil and the detector came back to life and was working perfectly. I contacted Quest Customer Service and they told me to send the coil in and they would take a look at it. I followed the instructions the representative had given me and today I got notice that my coil was in today's mail to be returned to me. I can't say how pleased I am with the customer service department at Quest and the turnaround on my coil was very quick. She said I should have my coil on Monday and I am excited to get it back. I have been using the large coil and have had no issues but I love how light and accurate the small coil is and how easy it is to pinpoint targets and retrieve them. Thank you Quest Detectors for standing behind your product !!!

It's always good to hear about customer service from other members. I was thinking about getting a quest pro then not too long after that I ran into the YT video on the new minelab. I'd still pick up a quest pro if I ran across one at a really good price.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the forum.

HDD

They are most likely replacing your coil with a new one.

Get a 5" coil and have a blast.

They sent me a new Blade coil out the same day they received my faulty one. Can't complain about the customer service !!! I took the new coil to the river yesterday and it performed flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom