• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

South Carolina

Kdenz

Hey everyone been stationed at shaw afb in sumter and it's been hard trying to find people I mostly go by myself but if you're in the area or if you aren't I'm willing to make a drive. I have been wanting to try mrytle Beach for awhile but I'm up for anything if you're interested send me a message or comment. Thank you!

I don't live there from NC myself but have hunted there many times over the years and never had much luck but then again I can never get down there right after a storm to hunt. If you not look up the rules for there make sure you do. In short (metal detecting is permitted on the beach area only. Everything south of 82nd Ave North (Myrtle Beach) all the way down to Myrtle Beach State Park metal detecting is permitted. The State Park will permit metal detecting on the beach only. Also unless they change it metal detecting in city parks are a no no.
Best of luck out there:D

Know it's been forever since you've been on here but hopefully you will check it. Starting up a YouTube channel so go to start looking for a partner or partners. Love detecting,. I've been detecting about 21 years. Don't hesitate to call 1-864-606-9907,DIGITDUDE

Back
Top Bottom