Cut my big tree down

You're welcome to come help me with mine!

This is what it looked like before I had the driveway side limbs taken off.

View attachment 472561

Here ya go, even the stump is removed :laughing:
Grandmother Oak_before2.jpg

See how easy that was?
What I want to know is, how did you get the 3-pt hydraulic post driver that was hanging in the tree to suspend in thin air? :laughing:

......I didn't even notice there was a 3-pt hydraulic post driver there :laughing:

Hey, if you get that tree removed stump and all, maybe detect around the edge where the tree was that would have been difficult to do with the tree there.

I got busy with my big White Oak today.

Grandmother Oak After _1cr.jpg
Grandmother Oak After _2cr.jpg
Grandmother Oak After _3cr.jpg
Grandmother Oak After _4cr.jpg

For size reference, that saw has a 36" bar.

Now I have to spend time getting it all out of my front yard, split it, and get it under a roof. My new YardMax 25ton splitter is going to get a workout.

When you're old it takes a while longer. That's a good 4hrs worth of work right there, and I'm tired.

......that's why I said "at least" :lol: (knowing it could easily have taken longer)

......I know what you mean, I can still do many of the things I did when I was younger, but just not quite as fast :lol:

Last edited:
......that's why I said "at least" :lol: (knowing it could easily have taken longer)

......I now what you mean, I can still do many of the things I did when I was younger, but just not quite as fast :lol:
You get much past 60 and everything gets harder except what you wish would. :roll: The only thing that gets easier is that afternoon nap (if you're lucky enough to get one). :cool:

Back
Top Bottom