Today's Beach Hunt...

FL-Hunter

Forum Supporter
Well, just got back from 5 hrs. at Deerfield Beach, FL. Hurricaine Earl's waves dumped mounds of sand on the beach and between that and battling High Tide, it was not a great hunt. I pulled up (2) Quarters and (5) modern pennies and some misc. junk. It was even low on the junk today, a few bottle caps and some pieces of junk wire and that was about it today. My son pulled in (1) quarter and a few pieces of wire. All in all, had a good time anyway.

Yeah, figures. Today had someplace to go with the family and I get a surf alert on my phone that it is perfectly flat out there this morning through the day. Oh well. I'm hoping for a flat day tomorrow evening. Planning on heading out in the water towards the end of the day.

Except for my last 2 hunts, I have always produced something of value, whether it be a cheap 10K ring, cheap bracelet or misc coins. Oh well, I know sometimes you come back kind of empty handed but that doesn't mean I have to like it. :no:

Anyway, I never give up and I know it is just a matter of time before I score something big again. If the weather cooperates and the waves are flat early this evening, I'm going to attempt another go at it. I trying to pull in at least $500 in gold or something. The way I see it, Earl churned up a lot of sand out there, some newer stuff may be buried deeper and maybe some of the older stuff is closer to the top. Who knows?

But one thing I do know for certain......I will score big again!

Until then......

Back
Top Bottom