If you could change your username, what would you be?

ugadigger

Elite Member
I am probably not the only member who has thought about this and I am just wondering what you would change to if you had it to do over? I am not changing my name but if I had a do over I would be:

“swashbuckler”—a swaggering or flamboyant adventurer. 2. a film, book, play, etc, depicting excitement and adventure, esp in a historical setting. Word Origin. C16: from swash (in the archaic sense: to make the noise of a sword striking a shield) + buckler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is you better not change your name this year+. There is a very important couple of games, in case you haven’t heard:yes: and keeping the mojo in place is very important. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

All I know is you better not change your name this year+. There is a very important couple of games, in case you haven’t heard:yes: and keeping the mojo in place is very important. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

True! Lol yeah we haven’t been this close since 1980!

Good question !!!!

I could come up with many possibilities, but just two that come to mind right away are:

Gadgetman .....I always liked interesting new gadgets.

Pioneerman .......being a sometimes "fix it with duct tape and coat hangers" person (sometimes to my wife's chagrin :lol:) I sometimes like to find homemade ways to make or fix things, like one time long ago my wife hurt her knee and needed a cane asap so I went back in the woods behind our property and found just the right size hardwood branch and made her what I called a "pioneer cane" I think she might have laughed at it, but hey - it worked ! :lol:

This is a cool topic. This was the first forum I ever joined and for a lot of folks (my self included) I don’t think you realize that when you pick your name that will essentially be part of your identity on the forum. I don’t know if I would change mine though I kind of lucked out that I still like the one I picked.

This is a cool topic. This was the first forum I ever joined and for a lot of folks (my self included) I don’t think you realize that when you pick your name that will essentially be part of your identity on the forum. I don’t know if I would change mine though I kind of lucked out that I still like the one I picked.

Yeah I never realized how important it was to pick a good name. I think it has a lot to do with every website a person signs up for has you pick a name and not much thought is given at initial sign up. Kinda falls into the category “if I knew then what I know now” decisions...

I think you would have to be a really special person or just crazy to want that job!

Its pretty easy actually.. check the emotions at the door and be good at using the ban hammer :yes:

My only thoughts here.

It is a privilege to be able to share thoughts here.

And right after New Years, I will make a payment to this forum for upkeep.
I have in the past.
But it is time again.

The least I can do.
Actually I find this forum entertaining too.

The forum does seems to have its own comedians.
I won't mention any names.

They know who they are.

Keep providing the humor,,we need big time.

Cheers
Happy New Year to every member here.

Maybe "Mr. Wizard"...another possibility is "Search Engine".
It is not easy being correct all the time but we need to play the cards we are dealt in life.

I bought this cup for my wife just as a reminder...but she just laughed.

Attachments

• photostudio_1514482666239.jpg
    photostudio_1514482666239.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 176
Maybe "Mr. Wizard"...another possibility is "Search Engine".
It is not easy being correct all the time but we need to play the cards we are dealt in life.

I bought this cup for my wife just as a reminder...but she just laughed.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

.....I just mentioned that cup to my wife, and yes, she laughed too ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I like the name tabman better, but years ago when I picked my user's name for this site I picked beephead instead. I didn't come up with tabman until later.

beephead

Oh there are lots of names I could enjoy if I chose one other than my real name....

fistfullasilver
silver pirate
silver master
Capt Silver
silver fiend :yes:
dirt shark :lol:

I think you would have to be a really special person or just crazy to want that job!

I probably fit the second part of your description and as for the job , I would like to play mod for a day.:lol: But I am cool with my chosen name as others have mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom