New from ohio

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! I doubt I'd be much of a mentor - I've only been detecting for less than a year and use an entry level machine. There are lots of guys here from NW Ohio though who could help out, and I've certainly learned a ton just being on this forum from members all over the country and from around the world. Welcome aboard, and don't be shy to ask questions!

Welcome from north central Ohio, what area are you calling north west Ohio?

I live outside of Lima Ohio and I have a fisher F2. I will be getting a bounty hunter back that I traded a guy a couple years ago and some other metal detector that he don’t remember the name of. But I really want a garret ace 250 if they are a good detector.

I live outside of Lima Ohio and I have a fisher F2. I will be getting a bounty hunter back that I traded a guy a couple years ago and some other metal detector that he don’t remember the name of. But I really want a garret ace 250 if they are a good detector.

Welcome to The Forum. Also there is a metal detecting Club in Lima called Black Swamp metal detecting.http://blackswamp.weebly.com/index.html I believe this is the link to their web page. If you are interested in the ACE series metal detectors I would suggest getting the ACE 400 I have been swinging one for two summers now. Hope this is helpful happy hunting and good luck

Back
Top Bottom