Fisher F5

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Anyone use one? I have an opportunity to get one dirt cheap but if it cant keep up with my explorer than whats the point? From what im reading it Looks like it has alot of good features including a threshold. Thanks everyone!

Anyone use one? I have an opportunity to get one dirt cheap but if it cant keep up with my explorer than whats the point? From what im reading it Looks like it has alot of good features including a threshold. Thanks everyone!

my buddy has one..ive allways liked it...i also have an explorer , if the explorer was the only machine i had and could buy a cheap f5 id buy it...at some cellar holes filled with iron you may do better with ann f5..im not all that impressed with explorers in iron infested sites...im sure youve been to places where the threshold never returns...thats when id use the f5...buy it

my buddy has one..ive allways liked it...i also have an explorer , if the explorer was the only machine i had and could buy a cheap f5 id buy it...at some cellar holes filled with iron you may do better with ann f5..im not all that impressed with explorers in iron infested sites...im sure youve been to places where the threshold never returns...thats when id use the f5...buy it

Thanks for the info! My only concern is depth, what kind of depths is your buddy finding coins at? I don't go to cellar holes with a minelab :lol: just a personal rule of mine lol cool im definitely considering just grabbing it. HH!

Back
Top Bottom