Show me your Digger

Slugrusher

Here's the answer to my digging tool. I was organizing some drawers in my office and came across this which was issued to me back in the military. It was never used. I think I'll blunt the tip and dull the blade a bit. Nice !!

Attachments

• Digger (800 x 600).jpg
    Digger (800 x 600).jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 886
heres what is use, double edge lesche.......

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 824
Mine is the ugly looking bugger on the right. It works well enough for a guy who can't afford a Lesche =)

scaled.php

Here's the answer to my digging tool. I was organizing some drawers in my office and came across this which was issued to me back in the military. It was never used. I think I'll blunt the tip and dull the blade a bit. Nice !!

DAMN!!!! What The Hell!!! You got A Rambo Knife??? lol Man that is Bad A$$!!!

Here is mine which was only $13 at LOWES! Had it for over a year with no problems yet!

Attachments

• 31LjUa1O5jL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg
    31LjUa1O5jL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 783
Wow, I like that knife! Dont mess that knife up, sell it to me and buy yourself a Lesche! Or actually I have a Lesche I can trade... :yes:

Terry you have the best digger there is...Congrats. Spend the time with her and she'll grow up just right.

Probably couldn't use that in my state unless you have you're permit to carry concealed.

I have plenty of combat knifes but you will get in trouble possessing them outside.

There needs to be some kind of curve or something to it to say it would be a digging tool and not a weapon. Even if you have a metal detector with you they will take it. They take peoples knifes they fish with if its not a fillet knife.

Whaaa?!

Do you have ANY idea what that knife is worth? Do you have the original box? I can only HOPE you are pulling our Congressman Weiners...:lol:

I like that blade a lot
mac-1.jpg
can i have it because it's no good to MD'ers. The end needs to be round and soft or you will get blisters on your palm and inside the surface of your hand after a few hours of use.

Finally found a good comfortable foam grip for the tool. I've been using this for a few days now and it won't slip off the factory red handle, so I can live with that.

101_0567.jpg

Get it off your ice scrapper from your garage or I bet the Good Will store has piles of these (two hand) scrappers for less than 50 cents, why lesche dosen't do it I will never understand.

HM14014_1000.jpg

When did they start issuing Buckmasters? The only thing I ever saw by them was when they tried to replace the bayonet with that over sized hunk of metal.

Back
Top Bottom