Columbia Metal Detectors

Banemorth

Elite Member
While this isn't MY link I wanted to share this website with the rest of you. I recently set out to buy a new Minelab E-Trac and I could not find a place that had them in stock anywhere. Then I found these guys. They're based in California and were VERY helpful with placing my order. Not only did they ship it the same day that I bought it they also filled out and mailed in my warranty card FOR me!

That's great because I never remember to do that! They also tossed in a bunch of free goodies and free shipping when ordering over the phone. They tossed in a stainless steel sand scoop and a pair of sunray gold headphones that I looked up and they retail for over $110. Even shipping coast to coast I'll still be getting my new E-Trac in four bussiness days. I'll let you know how their packaging and stuff is but so far I really love the way these guys do bussiness!

Here is their website

That's great because I never remember to do that! They also tossed in a bunch of free goodies and free shipping when ordering over the phone. They tossed in a stainless steel sand scoop and a pair of sunray gold headphones that I looked up and they retail for over $110. Even shipping coast to coast I'll still be getting my new E-Trac in four bussiness days.
Don't want to burst your bubble but the "free goodies" seem to be standard with other mail order companies also. Did they toss in the Minelab case also?
That's one accessory I've found usefull with my Xterra

I have got a lot of the usual free stuff with MD orders but never a stainless scoop. Sounds like you got a good deal from a good guy. Everybody happy. Good luck with the new Etrac. Keep us posted!

CALL IN ORDER AND GET FREE SHIPPING
FREE - Sun Ray Pro Gold Headphones
FREE - Stainless Steel Sand Scoop
FREE - Lost Treasure Magazine
FREE - Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
FREE - Minelab Carrybag

Is everything I got when I ordered my E-Trac. I've seen a lot of places that offered free stuff but most of it seemed like cheap or junky stuff. Those Head Phones cost over 100 bucks as does the carry bag. I'm very happy so far and will tell you folks more when it gets here on Wed!

I just got my MINELAB E-TRAC!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to calm down from the extreme excitement and give you my review on the packaging and product.

I always hate it when you buy something and a retailer ships it in its factory box. I'm happy to say that Columbia Metal Detectors did no such thing and packaged my metal detector within another sturdy well secured box. The stainless steel sand scoop they threw in is VERY sturdy and included an extension. The entire thing is steel. My invoice was packaged in a little envelope and as I said before my warranty card has already been mailed in.

I'll be sure to be doing more bussiness with these guys in the future!

Back
Top Bottom