gold is popping out all over the lane today

Max-VaBeach-Va

Forum Supporter
SNAGGED UP LOW TIDE TIM AND HIS BRAND NEW AUSTRALIAN INVADER AND OFF WE GO TO THE LANE FOR THE EVENING LOW TIDE.

I WAS A GREAT DAY FOR LOOT - 7 BETWEEN THE TWO OF US

WE HAVE TO GET IT QUICK,I WAS UP IN THE DRY SAND HUNTING FOR MAN?S WEDDING BAND AND I SAW THE OHIO BOYS HEADING SOUTH IN THE LANE ? ROGER AND ?DIAMOND JIM?

I DID RUN INTO JOHN FROM CANADA, MR SYFTA JOHN AND MR. SPIDER NO OTHER HUNTERS TODAY ? STRANGE I GUESS

LOW TIDE TIM AND I LOOKED FOR ABOUT 40 MINS. OR SO FOR THE WEDDING BAND---------------IT IS IN THE DRY AT THE CHAIN LINE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE LETTER L MOTEL ON 23RD. ? I HAVE ALL THE CONTACT INFO-------------------REWARD OFFERED

HERE IS THE SPIN

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON SUNDAY

OF711P.jpg

OF712P.jpg

OF713P.jpg

OF714P.jpg

OF716P.jpg

OF717P.jpg

OF718P.jpg

OF719P.jpg

OF71LOOTP.jpg

OF71NUTP.jpg

Great stuff Max!! The ??? looks like a National Defense Service Ribbon. Maybe it belonged to John Kerry??? :lol:

I'm still waitin on the new water machines???? Meanwhile I have the posts out looking for a used Explorer in case I do the conversion thing.

Max

I see your finds are increasing in number :) What is the water temp now down yonder? We are lucky if its in low 60's here... wtg on the gold :)

Nice finds Max!! Have been to that beach on vacation and really liked it. Never had a chance to MD it but would like to! Always enjoy your posts and of course the pix!! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom