Gold #3 for me (updated)

otnb

Hello again, I don't post that often because i mostly just find clad and junker jewelry, But today i found my 3rd gold ring. It is a 14k spinner (the married man's figit spinner i guess. Ring was found with my ATP in a totlot i have hit many times before.

Last edited:
Hello again, I don't post that often because i mostly just find clad and junker jewelry, But today i found my 3rd gold ring. It is a 14k spinner (the married man's figit spinner i guess. Ring was found with my ATP in a totlot i have hit many times before.

Cool! Never seen a gold spinner before. That's awesome. Got a pic?

Skippy

tried to add a pic but can't. will keep at it. How do i resize a pic to fit ? my pic is jpg 2000 x 4000 and i need to get down to 800 x 700. I thank anybody that can help.

tried to add a pic but can't. will keep at it. How do i resize a pic to fit ? my pic is jpg 2000 x 4000 and i need to get down to 800 x 700. I thank anybody that can help.

You can do a screen shot, and crop, or take the picture further away, then crop it some, that'll do it...

Congrats!

<°)))>{

ok i will try it. and here it is.

Attachments

• gold #3.1.jpg
    gold #3.1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 125
  • gold #3.3.jpg
    gold #3.3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
pictures ain't so good , i will try and do better next 3 times.:D

Oh wow! That is a really cool one!

I like the idea of a spinner ring-- that's a large part of why I wear rings: to fidget with!

Nice weight on that one too. Very cool!

Definitely a find to be proud of! :thumbsup:

Wow!! That is a nice ring, and found in a totlot even! just goes to show, you never know what you gonna find in those things. Congrats!

UPDATEjust got #4.

I Thank you all on the congrats. side note; Now i see why so many places what to ban MDing, this is WAAAAAAAAAAAY to much fun.

Attachments

• gold #4.3.jpg
    gold #4.3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 91
The only thing stamped in the ring is ( w14k ) i looked on the web but could not find anything that would lead me to the maker.

Back
Top Bottom