Hello

Welcome from Boston, Kerry and Jason !

Great article on a super find. That must have had you on "Cloud 9" for 6 months :dingding:

I'm the club Librarian and Membership Secretary for MTHA (Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association), which meets monthly in Newton Highlands.

www.masstreasure.com

Our next meeting is this Friday. If you guys live close enough, guests are always welcome to drop in on a meeting or two to check us out, before deciding to actually join. A handful of this forum's members have attended our club's annual Open Hunts in October. Here's a link to a follow-up post in this forum, with photos. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=260969

Jim
Thank you for the invite after April we may check it out. Jason works at a homeless shelter In RI is work week run Thurs nights-Sun morning. And yes I was in awe but being still green, Jay was way more excited since he knew what I had found.
Thank you Kerry

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Welcome from upstate NY. Awesome find! I love when you can put and name and face to the relic, Personal items even if not gold or silver are my all time favorite to recover.
HH

Back
Top Bottom