new x-tera 705

hollywood

Elite Member
Can't wait for my new 705 to get here. I had the 505 but got tired of no ground tracking, I found a lot of great coins and tokens with the 505 an really enjoyed it . Also getting the 13 inch coil, I had the 15 inch coil Tech coil but it was just to much to swing allday so switching to the 13. Any one got any tips on the differance in the two machines?

An awesome detector. There's a free ebook download available called "Understanding your X-TERRA" on minelab site.

This may be helpful?? I don't -ring hunt only- but in parks I do notch out 14 and move to a +2 to get rid of a bunch of pt and of course some gold..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pm5IgBS0GS8

thank you I just watched video and yes very cool!! I got the 705 today and still haave 6 inches of snow on ground ,but i tested under a ceader tree that had no snow, very easy to understand machine. Three lincoln pennys and a cooper water pipe, and a brass nut. with the 99 tones i love the scratchy sound on most trash.

Can't wait for my new 705 to get here. I had the 505 but got tired of no ground tracking, I found a lot of great coins and tokens with the 505 an really enjoyed it . Also getting the 13 inch coil, I had the 15 inch coil Tech coil but it was just to much to swing allday so switching to the 13. Any one got any tips on the differance in the two machines?

You picked a vary vary good detector in the 705 probably the most under rated detector to have ever been produced in my opinion I have been using one since 09 and have never felt a need to up grade to something someone else perceives as better

and like muddymo suggested go down load that E Book Understanding your X TERRA it is full of all kinds of info on all the X TERRA line and the best part it is completely free to download and print out written by Randy Horton better known as Digger on some forums probably the best teaching tool I ever did read for the 705 I still go back and read it when I seem to start forgetting things on the settings of the 705

Back
Top Bottom