Not much but I’m on the board

Alright Woody! Yeah..you gotta coil bag that baby and also stick on some of those Hothands dealies...I like the Hothands Toe warmers on account of they have the sticky tape..I stick one on my rig handle like so...

Then I drop a standard square Hothand regular handwarmer in my finds pouch where I keep my digging hand when it is not in use...so a guy can hunt pretty good barehanded right on through the whole Winter...

The adhesive toe warmers are more expensive than the regulars..thats why I only use one stuck to the handle and a regular square one in my pouch pocket...a 16 pack is 32 adhesives hand grip warmers per season, and thats enough to get me through the coldest times...So its economical in a way and smart thinking on my part!! :laughing:

I’m definitely gonna be using hand warmers from now on,and thanks for the tips about the bags and stuff..I’ll bet that waters cold out your ay about now.

Congrats on the brass tag and first silver of the season...nice start to 2019!
Thanks captain

Way to go braving the cold. I find my fingers only sting for the first hour then they go numb!
Thanks stiffwrists
Nice haul man! I got cabin fever up here ATM, woods are still huntable, it's been damn cold though. I live vicariously through other forum member's silver coins :laughing: congrats!
Lol,,I do too but I had to get out,just been cooped up too long

Nice job getting out there in the cold and snow to recover some silver, it's pretty frozen here too, spring can't get here fast enough. Congrats on the war Nickle Pete, I hope you get some warmer temps soon!
Thanks Ron,I’m gonna put those hand warmer you got me to use
Congrats on the silver nickel and also congrats for even getting out there in the first place. The ground's frozen here but it doesn't matter, it's just too darned cold for me to be out there.....Wake me up in April !
Thanks diggin4clad

Way to go WB. Nice save on the silver. Glad to see you got out. I went out back and tried to stick my digger in the ground-nada-no dice. Maybe a woods spot later in the week. Good luck Mark
Thanks mark,I was using a shovel and it was pretty frozen

Way to go Pete! Any silver is a good silver, especially when you have to battle adverse conditions.
Thanks Big Trebble

Looks like you were freezing with a Deus? More guts than me. Here in Wichita wind chill keeps me from venturing out lately. High near 50 today, gonna shrug off some cabin fever and give it a try. Appears that war nickel is in great condition. Haven’t found one myself, harder to find than usual silver stuff.
Yeah,it’s pretty cold here to Jack,but I gotta do somthing.lol

Way to snag a silver to get the year going, congrats!
Thanks jamflicker

Good results! I like that hot hands ideas, hate cold fingers!
Thanks groundsweeper

Ground is sooo frozen here - how do you hunt when it's like a rock? I am envious of all you winter hunters. I just can't do it.
A good shovel and hard bottom boots,,without good boots you will break your foot trying to get the shovel in the ground

Love those war nicks. Nice save.
Thanks Diggerjohnny

Back
Top Bottom