Platinum and More Diamonds From Miami Beach

Zoidberg661

WOW, what a last couple of days I have at Miami Beach. Last night I got all of my 4th of July "chores" done and decided to catch the last 2 hours at the beach. It was perfect, not too bad waves and all the tourists were leaving the beach when I got there because of the sun going down. I concentrated on the lower part of South Beach, around the South Point Park area. In about 4 feet of water my 1280 X goes off and I scooped up this platinum diamond ring. 7 more diamonds to add to my collection  :lol: :lol: :lol: It looks similar to the ring I found at North Miami Beach a couple of days ago except the Platinum and the fact that the diamonds are bigger :P :P :P. I have put both rings into the picture so you can see the comparison.
14 beautiful pieces of ice in less than a week!!!!!!!
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow morning at 5:00AM I am going back to Miami Beach to see what the tourists have left behind :P
However, there is a BIG blob of ugly weather out in the Atlantic coming our way later today, the finds may not be that good tomorrow. Keep ya fingers crossed!
Swing swing swing, dig, dig, dig!!!

Attachments

• Miami Beach Diamond Rings.jpg
    Miami Beach Diamond Rings.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 401
Very nice way to go :) People up here in CT still haven't started going in the water its just too cold... :(

Looks like you had better change your handle to "Iceman". Awesome. Looks like a his/hers set. At least from the same maker.

Keep it down

I hear ya CFMct, I used to live in New Jersey and that water even at its warmest in the summer is just too cold for my bones. I hate to say it but I get a bit cold down here in Florida from time to time in the water if you can believe that. The wetsuit I got is really coming in handy and I highly reccomend it for anyone who gets cold easily.

Nice going! Keep showing stuff like that and I am going to have to get a water machine and join you down here! :yes: ;)

Back
Top Bottom