• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hilton Head... One More Time!

GaBeachsweeper

Forum Supporter
Well Miss Cheryl and I buzzed over to Hilton Head S. C. this morning for a few hours of sun and fun hunting.
Beautiful day, but as Max puts it, "The Lane was rough as bricks".  Arrived near10AM and began working the wet sand and ankle to calf deep water on a falling tide. I dig a pulltab and then a little gold ticket slips out of the chest, a 14K band w/3diamond chips (I think) in it. I AM PLEASED but as it turns out it's my day for quarters and dimes after that.
I did find part of an earring but I'm sure it's junk. Also spotted some paper blowing along the sand just as we were leaving, $16 clams worth! I'll take it!
I have but one thing to say to all the Corona Extra drinkers on the beaches, LEARN WHAT A GARBAGE CAN LOOKS LIKE AND PUT YOUR BEER BOTTLE CAPS INSIDE!!!!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P
Heres some pics of the nut.
Happy huntin all!
Jim
HiltonHead06-24003.jpg

HiltonHead06-24006.jpg

HiltonHead06-24007.jpg

GaBeachsweeper said:
Angellionel
I tell myself that very thing EVERY time I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

You have a nice beach to cover though, with plenty of opportunity for finds. :grin: I live far from the beach, the nearest one I think is about 70 miles or so. :o(

MA

Re: Hilton Head... One More Time!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 08:38:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: GaBeachsweeper on June 25, 2006, 08:11:05 AM
Angellionel
I tell myself that very thing EVERY time I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a nice beach to cover though, with plenty of opportunity for finds. I live far from the beach, the nearest one I think is about 70 miles or so.
Angellionel;
I'm 179 miles from Hilton Head Island! But yes, there is PLENTY of beach to cover! Then the 3hour drive home too. :lol:
Happy Huntin

Back
Top Bottom