Keep a Eye out!

GetDiggin

Forum Supporter
Hey Guy's & Gal's,

Hopefully its ok to post this here, it seems like the most logical section to post it under. So we have all know about fakes ws gotta keep our eyes out for, in recent years ive seen some pretty convincing e-tracs and a couple high end fishers. I recently.ran into a.model thst I personally havnt seen faked althoughit may have been already mentioned, i havnt been on the forums much (actually havent been online much in general, if you know me then you know I deal with chronic pain, etc. And just been rough lately, anywhos)

So the newest member of the fake club is THIS Detector that is made to look like the Minelab CTX3030, I made this post to make people aware and informed, when you're buying used Detectors its obviously best to buy from people you know or at least a friend of a friend. If you dont know know the person then best bet is to use something like THIS which is a online Escrow Services Website, I would definitely use soemthing like that if its a high end model just due to the price alone.

Anywho's I hope I helped someone keep a bit of a better eye out for possible fakes when buying used detectors from someone you're not familar with (or someone with out rating and/or review's, etc.). BTW I am definitely not discouraging anyone from buyinv used detectors online, you're most likely.going tk find the best deals used and online, I just want buyers.to be aware. :D:D

Thanks All, HH!,
Rich [ GetDiggin ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom