What do you suggest to find many different things?

darnock

I'm going to be searching at a camp thats almost 100 years old. I'm sure to find tons of stuff. I'm new and not sure what relics means. But I bet there are lots of rings and coins.

My budget is 200-300, I'd rather get used if possible, not sure on what models you suggest

I saw one of the sponsors offering a Teknetics 8000 version 6 for $225 used. At that level you could have a great detector and enough for a pinpointer.

Good luck.

I'm going to be searching at a camp thats almost 100 years old. I'm sure to find tons of stuff. I'm new and not sure what relics means. But I bet there are lots of rings and coins.

My budget is 200-300, I'd rather get used if possible, not sure on what models you suggest
Check around for used AT Pro's as the Max and equinox should drive those prices down. I run a AT Pro and it was easy for me to learn but you may want to practice with any detector you end up with. Good luck

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Good luck on your quest for both a new detector, and some awesome finds.;) Camp grounds are fun to hunt.

I can second Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He was great to deal with for two of my purchases.

Back
Top Bottom