Ooooooweeee!

hbot37

I went out this morning to one of the older schools in the area. Found my first silver coin, a 1942 mercury dime. It feels real nice to see a shiny thing pop out of the hole I think I might be hooked!
8b263f141fd84691a5bf37a1c9b11e6d.jpg

cbc4bbdd331be2cf1c44bede4268d286.jpg

I also found what appears to be some kind of ancient religious fertility token, I may be wrong though I’m a noob.
e26a850e122c9efead0defcd384d6532.jpg

Congrats on your first Merc. My first Merc was also a 42 and I remember right where I dug her almost 7 years ago. Since I have dug well over a 100, but when she shows up I say "Hello Beautiful " because IMO it is one of the most beautiful coins ever minted. If you're not hooked, it won't be long. Good luck. Mark

Yup, you're hooked. Done deal. However, you are way off with your guess about the ancient religious fertility token. (:roll: noobs!:roll:) It's none of that. It's what's-his-name, that lives in a pineapple, under the sea! :lol:

Well, I was going to congratulate you on your first silver coin which is your ticket to ride the silver train. However, since you also found that ancient fertility relic and it is much more important and significant, just send me the stinking '42 merc. I'll pm you with my mailing address:laughing:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Time to get out there and dig a couple more!

I would keep Sponge Bob with me on the next hunt. Could be your good luck charm to finding more silver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom