So who all has pre-ordered an Equinox?

Rattlehead

Forum Supporter
I have a Nox 800 and Pro Find 35 on order. Who else here has pre-ordered an Equinox? Which one did you choose?

Sound off my fellow guinea pigs. :D

I had my name down, but i'm going to hold off a few months.
I want to see how hot it can run with a multi freq coil compared to a unit tuned to a certain freq, my worry is it will be a compromise, good at everything but specalised at nothing, i hope i'm wrong though!

I sold my ATpro but decided to hang on to my Deus at least until I can compare it to the Equinox and see which one I like best. My CTX isn't going anywhere.

I am waiting. I really want a ctx but can't afford it. I got the etrac and need a water detector, so if the box gets good reviews i will probably get it due to the good price it lists for.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Ive started saving for one , but even though they look good I think the smart thing is to wait on real world customer reviews first , so I have got a while to save up for one. Ive got a decent little hardly used ace 350 that I bought for my son and he just don't care about detecting , so I could probably get $100 or so for that....and I might get a couple hundred for my ATP but I'm not sure I want to sacrifice it. Decisions , decisions ... :?:

I am about to pre-order the 800 to have as a backup to the ctx. Plus when ctx warranty is out I will have less issue of dunking the equinox

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sitting here in NY where winter is quickly approaching,I decided to wait and see how it shakes out for those south of me.I got a CTX in December last year.Quite frankly it sucked for timing, I spend some time out in unnecessary weather, sometimes for only 45 minutes because it was so friggen cold,I could not stand it any longer.New machines released in the winter is an evil thing to seek but the waiting is the hardest part.:lol:

Beening reading up some on it, pondering it come tax return time. Also going to wait for you guinea pigs to test it out a post some reviews on it before pulling deciding to pull the trigger though. :yes:

I am just going to wait until they are released into the wild. I think, just like the ATmax, availability will not be an issue by the time I get to use it.

I have an order in for the 800 and the pro find 35 that is multiple orders. With Antique Detectors thanks so much Jerry

Back
Top Bottom