ENDED 2016 Gift Exchange results

I exchanged addresses with my partner and then said I would have the box in the mail next week in a different pm and haven't heard anything since.

My partner and I have exchanged addresses and are keeping in touch.....will be sending his this week!!

If you're having a hard time hearing back from your partner, send me a pm and will email them for you.

I sent Pennyfinders off this morning, and PM'd her the tracking number... I looked around for some of my finds that I thought fit Her personality/character and something She would like...I wrapped it myself even!

I tried to do a really good job, I dont know, its a strange world to me, ribbons and paper and all that...There certainly is a science to wrapping things right! It was sort of fun in a strange Christmassy way, it really put me outside my boundary of skills though I can tell you!:laughing:

If it was one of you guys, you woulda got a bunch of tabs and shotgun husks in a brown paper bag, a roll of electrical tape, a buffalo nickel, and maybe a already used scratchoff! I certainly wouldnt have taken any extra effort! But I got teamed with our Dear Penny, so all those plans went out the window, and I wanted to do something right for once!!

Although the Wife did get suspicious about me expending this kind of effort and mailing off a Christmas present to a strange female! ...I'm like: "Damn Woman! How long have you known me?":laughing:

Wait until the Wife sees the present I got her!...its a New set of Waders! My size! Wrapped up in a Cabelas bag! With little brass shotgun shells and pulltabs hot glued on here and there for decorations...I had some extra, and hey, its Christmas!:laughing:
Mud

Last edited:
I sent BlueDog his gift today. Just a bunch of !!!! in a brown box with a postage sticker on it. He ain't get'n no fancy paper from me unless it's my Hello Kitty toilet paper! N/T

Both packages are en route here thanks Vlad for another fun exchange! I'll post results later this week. Happy holidays everyone!

Ron71 and I have both been in touch, exchanged addresses, and luckily, both will be slightly delayed in getting our gift boxes out...... Glad I found a fellow procrastinator........ ;)

We'll both get them out in a week and a half or so......

Romy and I have swapped information. Neither of us will be opening the packages we get until Christmas day. I sent Romy's give off today, and it's supposed to get to his place on Monday.

zach66604 and I have exchanged addresses and I've already mailed his gifts and sent him the tracking number for him to track. He should have his package by Friday.

Swinglow and I have been in touch.

We both shipped our packages out to each other over the weekend and it shows on the tracking numbers he should have gotten his today and I should receive mine tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom