November's Stash, Cash & Trash!

Slimpickuns

Forum Supporter
Well guys it was kind of a slow month for me, minimal erosion at all my usual favorite spots but still enough wet sand movement for me to be able to hit some decent targets with the GT. Got a nice little 2.1g 14k Claddagh ring w/diamond, nice euro hallmarks on it too. Also a 6.1g tarnished 14k white gold Tessler&Weiss(TW) gold band, and a 14kt white gold ultra thin necklace that was bundled up in knots, probably the reason why i was able to detect it. Also a decent 26.5g silver chain, a beefy 14g 925 ring, and a small 2.2g 925 heart ring. Clad total for the month came out to a meager $39.22.

The real score I think is the $2500 David Yurman Titanium & Silver diamond band :shock: http://www.davidyurman.com/content/...and-ring-in-black-titanium-6mm-r05993mtb.html

here's one on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DAVID-...978434?hash=item520037d982:g:XGEAAOSwYIxX6cNZ

I'm not sure how David Yurman can sleep at night charging that much cash for a titanium and silver ring with micro diamonds..It's going to be interesting to see how much I can get for it considering the titanium is scratched up and after cleaning the silver inner band I discovered that the "David Yurman" hallmark is worn down to nothing..

Lots of trash, lots and lots of crusty Felix pennies!!:dash2:

The brass bird skull is interesting, wish it was silver...

Well that about wraps this month up, Time for some December action!!!! Bring it on Beach Santa!!

Thanks for looking everyone, GL & HH out there!
:cheers:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 834
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 842
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 811
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 794
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 820
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 794
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 804
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 799
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 803
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 799
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 810
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 806
I don't care what it's made of, that bird skull is nutz!!

Great digs, congrats!!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice! what do you think, should i give the bird skull a polish or leave it as-is?

Cool! Those are nice hallmarks in that claddagh! Good work on the chains too. Always like to see chains! That half junk metal Yurman ring is a puzzler...I guess...people simply dont know their metals...hell, now a days I bet he could make some rings out of aluminum chain link fence ties and get $500 for them...

That brine pickled skull I'd leave just like it is! You can always get a nice shiny one behind the KFC!:laughing:

:dingding: Lot of good stuff there! I found one of those DY bands a while back in the dry sand. It was silver w/ black diamonds. Got a nice chunk of $ for it on Ebay. I would try to polish it up and sell it. I definitely think it would be worth taking to a jeweler for a professional polishing if you don't think you could do a good job. :yes:

Awesome round up there! Nice to find the pricey stuff if you can sell it on down the line. The bird skull is great, funny we are all more fascinated with that than the "expensive" stuff :lol::lol::lol:

Nice job, would be nice to polish up the DY and sell. Thin chain indeed, should we start up the thin chains detectable vs not detectable discussion again :) :grin::lol:

Pretty good haul for a slow month Slim- congrats! That thin gold chain is an impressive find for sure. :shock: Still looking for my first DY ring. :yes:

A hunt with many treasures!! I love finding old bones in the water, like they are not what you would expect.

Awesome finds! That necklace is incredibly thin! :)

Thanks X-Terra70! Definitely the thinnest necklace I've ever dug. I though it was silver till I got home and but the clasp under a loop :yes:

Cool! Those are nice hallmarks in that claddagh! Good work on the chains too. Always like to see chains! That half junk metal Yurman ring is a puzzler...I guess...people simply dont know their metals...hell, now a days I bet he could make some rings out of aluminum chain link fence ties and get $500 for them...

That brine pickled skull I'd leave just like it is! You can always get a nice shiny one behind the KFC!:laughing:

Thanks Mud! Yup, David Yurman's "Aluminum Chain Link Fence Bracelet with Pave Diamonds" Available at your local high end jewelry store soon! :lol: Yea the bird skull will stay as is and will be added to my "What The?" pile :yes: A side note on KFC, stay away from the Georgia Gold meal if you value your plumbing. :laughing:

:dingding: Lot of good stuff there! I found one of those DY bands a while back in the dry sand. It was silver w/ black diamonds. Got a nice chunk of $ for it on Ebay. I would try to polish it up and sell it. I definitely think it would be worth taking to a jeweler for a professional polishing if you don't think you could do a good job. :yes:

Thanks Felix! Yup I gave the DY band a good clean up, unfortunately the hallmarks on the inner shank are completely worn off so probably wont be able to get top dollar for it, but I'm hoping to still get a decent amount for it:yes:

Tough call, as is looks cool... Either way, then what?

<°)))>{
That's true, thanks Ice, Surfin Bird stays as-is :D

X2. Very cool

Thanks woodbutcher!

Awesome round up there! Nice to find the pricey stuff if you can sell it on down the line. The bird skull is great, funny we are all more fascinated with that than the "expensive" stuff :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Z! Yea how often does a brass bird skull pop out of the sand eh? I think it's a pendant of some sort and a chain goes through the skull, just a guess though...

Nice job, would be nice to polish up the DY and sell. Thin chain indeed, should we start up the thin chains detectable vs not detectable discussion again :) :grin::lol:

Thanks Caribbeanson! Yea its the thinnest chain I've ever pulled! Not sure if it was the clasp that got detected or the fact that is was tied up in a cluster of knots, either way it's surprising. I was even more surprised when I got home, put it under a loop and discovered it was 14k, weighs a total of 1 gram.

Pretty good haul for a slow month Slim- congrats! That thin gold chain is an impressive find for sure. :shock: Still looking for my first DY ring. :yes:

Thanks Compass! I'm confident you'll hit some DY soon, keep hitting the wealthy beaches, seems to be where the name brand stuff keeps poppin up :yes:

Cool looking bird skull!

Thanks It's A Trap! Your handle cracks me up :D

A hunt with many treasures!! I love finding old bones in the water, like they are not what you would expect.

Thanks OBN! Yea crazy what we find out there on them beaches :yes:

Some great finds there, love that Claddagh ring, wow!

Thanks GroundSweeper! Yea it's the nicest claddagh ring I've found so far, a little on the light side, but thats ok. :yes:

Outstanding finds.over that you found the chains. My finds lately resemble you junk pile.

Thanks dirty!hope you pull some gold out! clearing out the trash definitely helps.:yes:

Way to keep killing it out there. Nice photos and finds. Congrats!

Thanks Jamflicker! and you as well bud on your turf hunts!

Nice finds , keep it up.

Thanks Metal Maniac! Will do man! :D

Back
Top Bottom