Newbie in GA, looking for a buddy

David C

I am from Tifton, GA. and looking for a metal detecting buddy. I am a beginner, but I know about some cool sites that are virgin territory.

Happy hunting David C

welcome David C to the forum , best of luck on those sites and keep us up dated with lots of pictures

Welcome to the forum David. Too bad I don't live too close to you.
I love virgin sites.:yes:

Tifton Ga.?

You have virgin sites to detect and some one near you has experience to share. Thats what this forum is about. Somebody will come forward from your area and presto! hunting buddies. I welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck.......Gil from sunny Fl.:cool:

David

Welcome to the hobby and forum. I live in Warner Robins. I attened ABAC ions ago it seems. I have been detecting for about two years now. I use Garrett Ace 250 and a Garrett 1350. Perhaps we could plan a hunt together one weekend.(I haven't retire just yet) Happy hunting.

I am from Tifton, GA. and looking for a metal detecting buddy. I am a beginner, but I know about some cool sites that are virgin territory.

Happy hunting David C

David
I live in Appling Ga. near Augusta. If work takes me back near
Tifton I'll give ya a shout. I work for GPC building substations and have spent a good stint working there. Porchdawg looks like yer best bet
Happy hunting.
Jim

Last edited:
Hi, Porchdawg. I attended ABAC 1977-80. We called it Cow College} There are some Victorian, Federal and a few Ante bellum homes here. I have contacted a few of the recent owners ( friends ). All is OK so long as we keep their lawn intact. Not many Civil War locations here. Sofar, I have been
hitting old churches finding older coins, horse and buggy tackle and a 1950 rabies tag??
I will keep you posted as moe sites are discovered through the chamber of commerce and personal permission from home/landowners

sincerely, David c

hey dave

Hey David, I live in North Idaho and am also new to the game. So far I have found about .50cents and alot of pulltabs and bottlecaps. Happy hunting.

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome,Flovilla and Jackson should have some good spots to hunt BubbaFett.I heard that there are plans to build a lot of homes around Flovilla.You should watch for development there may be so good places to hunt.

No problem Fred.It might be a good place,They have some small subdivision going on down the road.I might check it out when the detector comes.

-Joey

Back
Top Bottom