S'more Stadium Shenanigans!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Not to be deturd by yesterdays lockouts, I hit three more stadiums this am, one soccer and two football...Didnt know what to expect, but low and behold, All of them had wide open gates!

At the last place, at 11, I found this tipped upside down tub with rain water in it and did an infield washup and count...I had 75Q's...I figured I'd try to get at least 25 more and call it a day, so I just focused on Q's from there on out...I really hit some amazing multiple stacks and spills and got out of there at 12...

I went right to a Coinstar with this mess and dumped them all in as is! The Coinstar guy is gonna be chapped! Oh well, its not a local dump site for me...:laughing: 137 coins for $30.04...

More map searching tomorrow early and then off an hour before Sunrise to make some pay! I might even attempt a College or two...security guards but hey...might get lucky...

Attachments

• nov 24-17.jpg
    nov 24-17.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 252
  • nov 24-17-3.jpg
    nov 24-17-3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 247
  • nov 24-17-2.jpg
    nov 24-17-2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 230
Thanks guys...Nov is Clad Season... I'm running on fumes around here though..very nearly at the point where the distance traveled to get to these places is not gonna pay off on the ROI...I'm at about 45 miles out now...so thats 4 gal of gas and a two hour round trip just driving...

Well, at least the Clad Season will be over soon..the ground will freeze, snow will fall, and I'll be back in the water for gold I guess....So Y'all dont have to put up with this Clad chatter much longer and it will be back to business as usual!:laughing:

Last edited:
Mud you continue to amaze me with all that clad. We're going to have to meet up somewhere because I want to see you in action.

beephead

Great tales Mud. I'm a clad hunter too, but I've yet to have more than one $30 day (swimming pool with the fence down). All the fields around her have the "use by permission in writing ONLY" signs on them. It's getting hard to do more than 25 to 30 Q's a day anywhere. I just haven't figured it out yet.
Great Score. Keep the stories comin'!

Geez Mud, You're killing me. I'm excited if I can get $5 in a hunt. You sure have been killing it lately.

Back
Top Bottom