Chinese Garrett Carrot...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
You get what you pay for and I am sure it will be the same with these.
http://smartcheck-detector.en.made-...Metal-Detector-Long-Range-Gold-Detector.html#

$45-$50 wholesale, probably will be offered for under $100 retail...and some will be fooled.
Plenty bought fake black Propointers for years, they look very real and thought they were being smart, the low price didn't seem to throw up any red flags for them...when they got them they found out how smart they actually were.
Every one looked like the real deal but not one of them worked like them.

For the newbies always deal with trusted sources that have good, honest track records selling authentic brands and merchandise like the sponsors on this forum.
If the price on these sold through dealers on Amazon or EBay seems low compared to most other full line detector dealers guess why.
Not because they are a good deal...except for the scam artists selling them.

Shame something can't be done to stop the manufacture of this knock-off junk. I'm surprised Feebay allows it to be sold on there.

I just saw on another site where they buried a similar post as yours OP in their feedback forum. I sure don't understand that :?:

eBay first and foremost cares for whoever brings them the most money. You can have a valid dispute with a vendor but ultimately lose, because they reap the most income from the vendor.

Stopped using the big auction site years ago when it became obvious the crooks and scammers reached a critical mass. I've only been back once to buy ink for refillable printer cartridges. Amazon hasn't reached that point yet but they do seem to allow some sketchy products.

I've sent notices to Garrett regarding the counterfeit pinpointers, but none of those has ever been taken down from the sites (*bay) Pretty sad.
Either Garrett is ignoring them or admin is not taking them off, don't know which it is. :foottap:

Back
Top Bottom