I make this or the lesche MINI .

Attachments

• bomb hanger1.jpg
    bomb hanger1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • bomb hanger2.jpg
    bomb hanger2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,657
At one time I carried one of them high-priced shovels, I put 2 of these on my tool belt, run bolts from inside of belt out, so the heads are on inside. Bolt them far enough apart for the T-handle to slip into. $3-$4 for an indestructible holder.

iu

Good one!

At one time I carried one of them high-priced shovels, I put 2 of these on my tool belt, run bolts from inside of belt out, so the heads are on inside. Bolt them far enough apart for the T-handle to slip into. $3-$4 for an indestructible holder.

iu

why not go to kellyco and get a gold digger shovel holster for $12
Then add shipping and be at $20 for a 25 cent piece of plastic? It goes back to "make it yourself", and I get that's not for everyone. I care about function and cost before I care about how it looks. Anyone can go buy something off the shelf, not everyone can DIY.

I made this one day while I was bored at work. It is simply a pair of angle braces bent in a 'U' shape and bolted to a loop of leather. I have been using it for several years now without any problems. it doesn't bang against your leg and people don't even pay any attention to it. I have talked to park workers and police officers and they have never said anything about it.
H1.jpg
Hanger2.jpg

The sheath for my digger lets the dirt fall out. It's not a lesche. I don't like them. As for falling on my shovel I have used it for several years without any problem. With the handle down it fits closer to your body and is more balanced, not swinging against your leg. It doesn't throw you off balance. I wouldn't wear it that way if it did. It is less noticeable too.

Back
Top Bottom