Auburn/Opelika Diggers

paw

Paw here,

Dave in pc and I are looking for new hunters in or around the east central Alabama area, or the west central Georgia area.

hunting

I haven't hunted north or west of here much, sure would like to. Drop me a line sometime if your down this way again At [email protected]. Dave and I are looking to meet up with new diggers and hunt in some different dirt. Where we are gets hunted hard and fresh dirt is a premium. If you have some places of interest or need someone to go door knocking shot me an e-mail. Maybe we can work something out.

Paw6

Great First Outing With New Friends

Paw & Dave,

It was good to meet ya'll... had a great time MDing. Great site .. After two or three hours, It looked like everyone dug some great coins. Looking forward to the next dig!! :cool:

Gold-n-Boy

It was good to meet you guy's for that short time of hunting. Look forward to the next time, and this time I will have more stuff to get the job done right. Those few coins just make me want more.
Bill

Hey Guy's
Sorry I missed ya'll yesterday but I will see you Monday afternoon for some more digging. This time I have the right equipment.
Bill

Can someone help a friend of mine in Auburn find a car key. It's in the grass outside of his apartment. He needs it to go home for thanksgiving. Let me know ASAP!

Can someone help a friend of mine in Auburn find a car key. It's in the grass outside of his apartment. He needs it to go home for thanksgiving. Let me know ASAP!

Did you try IMing the people in the tread or that email address? Did you try using your detector?

Keys are usually brass and come in below zinc pennies and as low as twist-off caps for me. This is 24 to 36 on the etrac. I would take some of your car keys and test them with your detector. If it is a whole key ring, then you will probably need to use all metal mode as there is a chance that the steel key ring will null out everything. I would check every tone if you suspect a mix of steel and brass.

I talked to paw and got them to talk but we came up with an alternate plan. I'll use mine when I head that way for the game Saturday! Thanks

I talked to paw and got them to talk but we came up with an alternate plan. I'll use mine when I head that way for the game Saturday! Thanks

There is a lost stuff webpage that sends out emails to registered detectorist in the area. Y'all may try that if you still want to look for it.

War Eagle! btw. Sorry I wasn't down that way. I saw your post on the AL FB group.

Heath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom