Forgot my headphones and bug spray. Still scored silver and a cool button.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
This new AT MAX has wireless headphones that have to charge. This is the second time I have forgot them charging on the counter. I keep everything else I need to hunt in my car most of the time. Never know when I will have time and drive by a good looking location. Anyhow.. I hunted without headphones and got eaten alive by mosquitoes but did hit a deep Merc and cool looking button. At an old small town park just far away from my house that it wasn't worth going back for my headphones. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20171022_172428_resized.jpg
    20171022_172428_resized.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 117
...At an old small town park just far away from my house that it wasn't worth going back for my headphones.

Reminds me of a time I woke up early to arrive at a small town park in time to start swinging right at sunrise - the park was similarly just far enough away that it wouldn't be worth going back for anything that was forgotten. Sure enough, all my gear was in the trunk except my digger. It was sitting in my garage - right were I left it after I sharpened it the night before! :roll: :mad: I hate getting older. :laughing: Not relishing the idea of digging in the park with my bare hands, back home I went :doah:

Anyways - congrats on continuing the hunt and persevering against the little vampires to end up with a couple of nice finds!

Back
Top Bottom