I'm in Stockton, CA - Nugget Hunting Anyone?

1GLI

Anyone want to take me with to find some places to Nugget Hunt?

I have an AT Pro... I am told it will sniff nuggets.. I would like to try..

Detecting nuggets

I am living in Stockton till Jan, I also have a Atpro and tested it in detector shop and it will detect small nuggets if close. Havent tested it in field yet Im also new to nugget hunting, previously hunted gold and silver at parks schools houses and beaches. Im also interested in learning how to pan for gold, i have panned at Marshall state park where white water river is. i know this doesnt help much.

I am living in Stockton till Jan, I also have a Atpro and tested it in detector shop and it will detect small nuggets if close. Havent tested it in field yet Im also new to nugget hunting, previously hunted gold and silver at parks schools houses and beaches. Im also interested in learning how to pan for gold, i have panned at Marshall state park where white water river is. i know this doesnt help much.

Sounds Great, short notice but lets do some gold panning Saturday morning. What do you think?

gold panning

Sorry i missed your message about gold panning saturday, I would like to get together gold panning im not sure when yet. May be we can get together and hunts some parks in stockton this week.

Hi there, newb to the site and MD'ing, but I live in Stockton and do enjoy coinshooting the parks. I typically have just a few hours available in the mornings during the week, but it usually pays for a cup of coffee!

I live on the Miracle Mile, wouldn't mind meeting up somtime for quick sprints to the park.

-Alex

metal detecting meet up

11/27/2013 Wednesday starting at 8am to 8:30am I will metal detect at caldwell park off Pacific if any one else wants to hunt there. If not much at that park we can move to another one.

There is a gold prospecting club in your city. Delta Gold Diggers. Can be found on meetup.com, or through their other website. Or they meet at Eagle Hall off of Waterloo first Wednesday of each month. This December will be the first Tuesday though.
HH

11/27/2013 Wednesday starting at 8am to 8:30am I will metal detect at caldwell park off Pacific if any one else wants to hunt there. If not much at that park we can move to another one.

That's a 1/4 mile from my house, I will be there! I swept the park roughly last week and left a pocket dump due to time constraints but know where it is. I did Legion park this morning. I live right on the Mile, behind the old theatre (now coffee shop).

I drive an older white Chevy Tahoe with stickers on the driver door.

-Alex

I will try to get there!!!!...caldwell park............I am in Sacramento...but hunted Stockton!

Back
Top Bottom