metal detecting in beaufort sc

L

lovetofindclad

hey guys i need some people to go md with anyone want to hit the woods and dig some dirt im in beaufort sc

hey guys i need some people to go md with anyone want to hit the woods and dig some dirt im in beaufort sc

When I was there I did not have time to MD. I was at MCAS Beaufort, and at Parris Island. I sure that in the old section of Beaufort has good places to hunt.

I was thinking about making a trip down there with my 10 year old the week after July 4th. Ive only been there once and that wasnt to MD. I have no idea where to go, I was planning on hitting the beaches and seeing whats there but woods and dirt sound good also.

Marine in beaufort sc

Hey man, I've been detecting since feb. of this year, and I've been looking for someone to dig dirt with as well. If interested let me know and see if we can't find a place. A battle took place back in the early 1800s I believe, so if I can find exactly where it's at we can start there.

love too

i just got home from the army and live in ridgeland my uncle has been md for over 20 years and has a serious collection of civil war artifacts he has found now we want to find some revolutionary war artifacts ive done my research and have the exact gps coordinates of a major battle site hidden in the woods some were around beaufort im not going to give the info till i go i dont want anyone to beat me too it but it looks unknown and very promising if you would like to meet up with us we can always use another person to help us find these artifacts just email me at [email protected]

soldiermedic, I sent you an e-mail but it bounced. I am in Ridgeland and would like to talk with you. 717-2555 after 5:00 PM.

Back
Top Bottom