Newbie in GA, looking for a buddy

From what I have read ace 250 are very good,I just traded a cibola for fisher edge,and just sold a cz5 I bought 2 weeks ago back to the guy I bought it from on forums.Can't wait to try the edge out.

David, how far is Tifton from Waynesboro, GA.? Maybe
all us Georgia's can get together one day.

kona

Konabear

Hey Konabear from bird dog capitol,Waynesboro is probably a good place to hunt.I went to Magnolia Springs in Millen,I know there was a old fort there.Plus so many small towns in the area.

I am new to the hobby to. I live in the Acworth, Kennesaw GA area. I just purchased an ACE 250 on Monday and havent done anything except play in the back yard with it.
I would like to get together with some people that "know what they are doing" so I could learn. I think getting three or four people together would be a lot of fun.

Tybee Island

Wannabe ,I just got back from your area we went to Tybee May 17-22,.I sure do like Tybee.We stayed at the Riverend's rv park in a popup.If you have a place to hunt in Sylvania maybe we could all meet there.My wife has a aunt and uncle that live in Girard.We can visit them,wife can stay there,I can go hunt.

Anyone want to hunt just let me know. David, you were at ABAC about the same time I was. Did you study forestry? I will not forget Mr. Yow and Mr. McAllister, Mr Johnson is a different story never liked him I remember the Pub had the best pizza and sandwitches. Are they still open. I have a niece living in Tifton she works at the hospital and also owns a shop in Ashville. Let me know when you want to get together.

Sylvania

Wannanbe, I was in Sylvania Saturday, not much luck, old homestead,
with lots of gofer holes with snakes, so went to the school yard and
got me enough for a hamburger and coke. two tokens and gold ear ring.
Have to been to Sylvania?

kona

Tybee

Wannabee, Me and wife are thinking we will go back after Labor day to Tybee.We are talking about going to Girard this weekend at her aunts,or we may go to Magnolia Springs to camp.

I'm located in Eastman Ga (dodge county), and i'm originally from Louisville-so if any of you folks want to get together and hunt let me know, i'd love to get some people together for a afternoon of hunting.

Hold on, what about me ?!?

OK, I have been away from the forums for a week or so,( a little hospital stay,etc), but now just a minute. I want to play = hunt too !! Certainly you are not excluding women MDers from the invite. LOL ! Actually I am still in Saudi Arabia but will be arriving back in the US in the next few weeks via Germany then on to visit the kiddos and grandkiddos in FL and NC. Early September would be a good time, personally, to get together. Let's map out a convenient, but perhaps historical, legal spot, to meet. Start brainstorming and if you all are willing to wait for another MD enthusiast to join in a GA hunt, then I would sure love to join y'all !!

RSB

I'm located near Tifton and work in Tifton I hunt fullwood park alot maybe you can join me......

just south of you

I'm down here in Madison, Florida about a hour away from you. Let me know when you would like to hunt.

Down here in Florida

I live in Madison County Florida not to far from you. If you would like to come down here to hunt or I would like to hunt some new places up there. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom