Anyone From Connecticut????????

cwd60tx

Hi I am a newbie from Cheshire CT. would like to find someone that lives in CT. to help me along with some pointers on metal detecting and maybe tag along sometime Thanks Chuck

Hi Diesel251

sounds great I have been there once or twice, I am very new to metal detecting, took me 53 years to finally do it LOL .I been practicing in my yard,just trying to get the feel of it and I actually found 2 pennies and lots of junk......... heres my e-mail [email protected]

Hi Diesel251

Well its just a cheapy HF 9 function, I didn't want to get a exspensive one to start out with.I also bought a cheapy HF pin pointer LOL but really they appear to work ok and I have looked at some reviews on youtube...........and if I like Metal detecting I will graduate to a better one.I believe I will truly enjoy this Hobby. I have a lot of hobbies from R/C boats and airplanes to cruising with my wife on our motorcycles

Hey, how are you? I'm from New Haven but I live in Texas. I miss some of that good MD'ing up there in Ct. The ground down here is so hard we use dynamite to open it up, LOL! Not really but it is hard and heavily mineralized. Try Lighthouse Beach park in New Haven, I always had good luck there.

Hi Heaterguy

thanks I"ll try that!!!!!!!I am oringinally from Texas....League City and Galveston area I don't miss the humitity there that's for sure Thanks for the info Chuck

thanks I"ll try that!!!!!!!I am oringinally from Texas....League City and Galveston area I don't miss the humitity there that's for sure Thanks for the info Chuck

How did a good Texan get to Cheshire, CT.? You know there was a lot of REV. War activity in Ct. I have some shot balls from that era that I dug up in East Haven.

Back
Top Bottom